Kermit and Screen Resolution - Protocols

This is a discussion on Kermit and Screen Resolution - Protocols ; I have created a dialer entry for a SSH session in Kermit95 ver 2.1.3. Everything seems to work ok as long as the screen resolution is set at 1024x768. When I switched down to 800x600 the dialog boxes for login ...

  1. Kermit and Screen Resolution

    I have created a dialer entry for a SSH session in Kermit95 ver 2.1.3.
    Everything seems to work ok as long as the screen resolution is set at
    1024x768. When I switched down to 800x600 the dialog boxes for login and
    password do not stay active and take input. Anyone know a way around this? I
    must use the lower resolution because users can not read the screen.

  2. Re: Kermit and Screen Resolution

    In article <3f3ba29b$0$40214$39cecf19@news.twtelecom.net>,
    Gary Applin wrote:
    : I have created a dialer entry for a SSH session in Kermit95 ver 2.1.3.
    : Everything seems to work ok as long as the screen resolution is set at
    : 1024x768. When I switched down to 800x600 the dialog boxes for login and
    : password do not stay active and take input. Anyone know a way around this? I
    : must use the lower resolution because users can not read the screen.
    :
    Kermit doesn't know what the screen resolution is, and I can't imagine how
    it could possibly affect the login sequence. Are you sure that something
    else didn't change at the same time you changed the screen resolution?

    - Frank

+ Reply to Thread