wiksd configuration file missing; how to create it? - Protocols

This is a discussion on wiksd configuration file missing; how to create it? - Protocols ; I installed Kermit95 a while ago, and just installed host and IKSD [ the installer got an error code 1116 - for too many installs, but the iksdsvc.exe got installed and runs. ] How ever, there is no 'iksd.ksc' file ...

  1. wiksd configuration file missing; how to create it?

    I installed Kermit95 a while ago, and just installed host and IKSD [
    the installer got an error code 1116 - for too many installs, but the
    iksdsvc.exe got installed and runs. ]

    How ever, there is no 'iksd.ksc' file which I expected to contain
    configuration for wiksd.

    I want to connect to the wiksd server. Where are the permitted hosts
    and listening port number listed?
    Thanks

  2. Re: wiksd configuration file missing; how to create it?

    :
    : How ever, there is no 'iksd.ksc' file which I expected to contain
    : configuration for wiksd.
    :
    : I want to connect to the wiksd server. Where are the permitted hosts
    : and listening port number listed?
    : Thanks

    Please read

    http://www.kermit-project.org/wiksd.html

    iksd.ksc does not do what you think it does

    --
    Jeffrey Altman * Volunteer Developer Kermit 95 2.1 GUI available now!!!
    The Kermit Project @ Columbia University SSH, Secure Telnet, Secure FTP, HTTP

+ Reply to Thread