via help and show, how to see the redial phone-num? - Protocols

This is a discussion on via help and show, how to see the redial phone-num? - Protocols ; Frank: Say I've been running Kermit via several phone numbers. (They're all to the same isp) It's late, and I'm tired. And suddenly something goes wrong -- line noise, whatever. So I \ ^c back to the kermit prompt->. I ...

  1. via help and show, how to see the redial phone-num?

    Frank:

    Say I've been running Kermit via several phone
    numbers. (They're all to the same isp)

    It's late, and I'm tired.

    And suddenly something goes wrong -- line noise,
    whatever.

    So I \ ^c back to the kermit prompt->.

    I ask, just what was that phone number I'd dialed (more likely,
    "redialed", with the most recent time I'd actually given
    it an actual phone-number being maybe a week ago -- my kermit
    is always sitting at its prompt).

    So, how to find out what phone number I'd been dialing into?

    (show comm or modem don't have it)

    Thanks!

    David Combs

  2. Re: via help and show, how to see the redial phone-num?

    On 2007-12-07, David Combs wrote:
    : Say I've been running Kermit via several phone
    : numbers. (They're all to the same isp)
    :
    : It's late, and I'm tired.
    :
    : And suddenly something goes wrong -- line noise,
    : whatever.
    :
    : So I \ ^c back to the kermit prompt->.
    :
    : I ask, just what was that phone number I'd dialed (more likely,
    : "redialed", with the most recent time I'd actually given
    : it an actual phone-number being maybe a week ago -- my kermit
    : is always sitting at its prompt).
    :
    : So, how to find out what phone number I'd been dialing into?
    :
    : (show comm or modem don't have it)
    :
    show variable dialnumber