    figure out how to tell ckermit or k95 how to set this param.

    TIA.

  2. Re: cccpolicy

    On 2007-10-31, NoSpam wrote:
    : trying to connect to a CE Enterprise server, successfully authenticate, but
    : can't get the data channel built properly.
    :
    : I believe the issue may be related to 'cccpolicy', but have been unable to
    : figure out how to tell ckermit or k95 how to set this param.
    :
    Are we talking about Kerberized FTP? See:

    http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/security70.html

    Search for "ccc". If you're asking about something else, probably the
    answer is in here somewhere:

    http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/security.html

    If not, please be more specific about the type of connection and protocol
    involved.

    - Frank

+ Reply to Thread