sending message between two modal dialogs - Programmer

This is a discussion on sending message between two modal dialogs - Programmer ; Dear Friends, I am newbie in the field of VC++ and MFC.I want to send message to parent dialog from child dialog. my dialogs are modal dialogs.Is there any method to do this or how can I do this? would ...

  1. sending message between two modal dialogs

    Dear Friends,

    I am newbie in the field of VC++ and MFC.I want to send message to
    parent dialog from child dialog.
    my dialogs are modal dialogs.Is there any method to do this or how can
    I do this?
    would anyone please suggest me some trick or even with some code.

    thanks in advance,
    Parag

  2. Re: sending message between two modal dialogs

    Did you try GetParent()?

    DataGet® & PocketLog® www.dataget.com
    Data Collectors www.baxcode.com

    wrote in message
    news:1163861251.669828.146730@j44g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > Dear Friends,
    >
    > I am newbie in the field of VC++ and MFC.I want to send message to
    > parent dialog from child dialog.
    > my dialogs are modal dialogs.Is there any method to do this or how can
    > I do this?
    > would anyone please suggest me some trick or even with some code.
    >
    > thanks in advance,
    > Parag

+ Reply to Thread