I've a strange problem with an app when doing print
previewing. I have a stack system where I push
temporarily not used objects, which I then pop
when I need them. The stack system is used because
the same functions can write to DXF and PS without
modification.

All works well except for print previewing. I can print
normally, and I can draw on the screen, but there is
something odd with print previewing. When I pop
the objects from the stack their type has changed
(for example from OBJ_PEN to 0).

The objects I push are retrieved using GetCurrentPen,
for example. Why should the behaviour be different
between the screen and printer with respect to the
print previewer....?

I know (but I don't understand why) GetCurrentPen can
restore temporary objects. Maybe that is what is happening?

Easy to use graphics effects:
http://www.ransen.com/