i have a problem with status bar i have written following code in
OnCreate

int CMainFrame::OnCreate( LPCREATESTRUCT _lpCreateStruct )
{

if ( nle::ui::CUIFrameWnd::OnCreate(_lpCreateStruct) ==
-1 )
return -1;

if (!m_wndToolBar.CreateEx(this, TBSTYLE_FLAT, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE |
CBRS_TOP | CBRS_TOOLTIPS | CBRS_FLYBY | CBRS_SIZE_DYNAMIC) ||
!m_wndToolBar.LoadToolBar(IDR_MAINFRAME))
{
TRACE0("Failed to create toolbar\n");
return -1; // fail to create
}

if (!m_wndStatusBar.Create( this ) ||
!m_wndStatusBar.SetIndicators(indicators,
sizeof(indicators)/sizeof(UINT)))
{
TRACE0("Failed to create status bar\n");
return -1; // fail to create
}

return 0;
}
when i wrote this status bar was not visible when application was
executed initially
but when i wrote
if ( nle::ui::CUIFrameWnd::OnCreate(_lpCreateStruct) ==
-1 )
return -1;
at last of OnCreate status bar was visible
if anybody knows plz help me and tell me why it is so