Problem with MFC Dialog App - Programmer

This is a discussion on Problem with MFC Dialog App - Programmer ; Is anyone else having problems with Visual Studio 2005 displaying the dialog resource in an MFC dialog app? The control does not display when I drag it to a dialog. In a C# app, the form/controls behave normally....

  1. Problem with MFC Dialog App

    Is anyone else having problems with Visual Studio 2005 displaying the
    dialog resource in an MFC dialog app? The control does not display when
    I drag it to a dialog. In a C# app, the form/controls behave normally.

  2. Re: Problem with MFC Dialog App

    I have a slug of problems with VS 2005. C++/MFC.

    They showed up in an app for PocketPC 2003. I'm not sure whether it might
    be the emulator.

    For me, everything shows up in the compiler/UI, but not when I run. I do
    have problems sometimes adding event handlers and the like - it says the
    source file is read-only (it's not).

    In all, VS 2005 is quite buggy.

    DataGet® & PocketLog® www.dataget.com
    Data Collectors www.baxcode.com

    "cmplx80" wrote in message
    > Is anyone else having problems with Visual Studio 2005 displaying the
    > dialog resource in an MFC dialog app? The control does not display when
    > I drag it to a dialog. In a C# app, the form/controls behave normally.

+ Reply to Thread