The idea of Google notebook is great. I want to implement something
similar to Google Notebook for a project in my company, but I am not
very familiar with Windows programming. I do not know how to implement
the notebook window and the small notebook icon at the right bottom
corner.
Can anyone give me some tips how I can get started such as:

1. Which programming language is better and easier to implement for
this notebook? C++ or C#?
Which API and windows control should I use to implement the notebook

window.
2. I studied some MSDN document and found out how to add a new item in
the browser's context menu, but I could not figure out how to create a
small icon in the browser's right bottom corner. How?

3. Any other stuff, sample code or document if you think it is helpful.

thanks in advance,

Qiang