Date Time Ctrl to database - Programmer

This is a discussion on Date Time Ctrl to database - Programmer ; Hello, I am having a hell of a time trying to map a datetimectrl to a date/time database field in Access from a dialog. I have tried DDX_DateTimeCtrl, which crashes. It is such a pain. Any ideas. thanks, Jay...

  1. Date Time Ctrl to database

    Hello,

    I am having a hell of a time trying to map a datetimectrl to a
    date/time database field in Access from a dialog. I have tried
    DDX_DateTimeCtrl, which crashes. It is such a pain. Any ideas.

    thanks,

    Jay

  2. Re: Date Time Ctrl to database

    You need a COleDateTime object. You can't map the *control* directly.

    DataGet® & PocketLog® www.dataget.com
    Data Collectors www.baxcode.com

    "Donkeylung" wrote in message
    news:1155158027.765688.46000@m79g2000cwm.googlegro ups.com...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am having a hell of a time trying to map a datetimectrl to a
    > date/time database field in Access from a dialog. I have tried
    > DDX_DateTimeCtrl, which crashes. It is such a pain. Any ideas.
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > Jay

+ Reply to Thread