Hi all,
I am launching my application from command line with command

"C:\XXXX\App.exe" /pt 127.0.0.1 "PDname".

where PDname is name of printer driver.

But it is not getting launched when I rename PDname with - or /
charectars in the starting like -pdname or /pdname.

I have debugged the code and there is some problem with

CWinApp::ParseCommandLine(m_cmdInfo);

m_cmdInfo.m_strDriverName is NULL is the case when I rename PDname with
'-' or '/' charectars in starting in other cases it is
PrinterDrivershell name.

Is anybody having an idea on why CWinApp::ParseCommandLine(m_cmdInfo);
is not able to load m_strDriverName with drivername.

Thanks in Advance