Hi,

I am not sure if this is the best group to ask this question.

I am new to visual Studio 2005 C++ and am looking for some directions
on where best to start.

I come from a mainly Delphi background and looking to switch to VS 2005
C++ or C#.

I am looking to write a test utility that would read several Flat Files
and allow me to produce a table form with the results.

I have been looking at reading the files into a DataTable and then
displaying the required information into a DataGridView. IS this the
simplest way to go, or should I consider taking a different route.

Could someone please point me in the right directions?

Thanks
Eddie