How to create an AVI file from an elementary h.264 video stream - Programmer

This is a discussion on How to create an AVI file from an elementary h.264 video stream - Programmer ; Hi everyone I am new to this and not sure if this is the right forum for my question, so please let me know if I should post it somewhere else. I have h264 coded elementary stream that I want ...

  1. How to create an AVI file from an elementary h.264 video stream

    Hi everyone

    I am new to this and not sure if this is the right forum for my
    question, so please let me know if I should post it somewhere else. I
    have h264 coded elementary stream that I want to convert into an AVI
    file (so that I can play it with one of the existing h264 decoders for
    Media Player). I have looked at the AVI functions in MFC but couldn't
    find a way to do what I need. Can anyone help me?

    Thanks
    Mani

  2. Re: How to create an AVI file from an elementary h.264 video stream

    How about using MPEG4IP code ?

    There is mp4creator utility. I always use it.

    wrote in message
    news:1152562801.749468.266330@b28g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi everyone
    >
    > I am new to this and not sure if this is the right forum for my
    > question, so please let me know if I should post it somewhere else. I
    > have h264 coded elementary stream that I want to convert into an AVI
    > file (so that I can play it with one of the existing h264 decoders for
    > Media Player). I have looked at the AVI functions in MFC but couldn't
    > find a way to do what I need. Can anyone help me?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Mani

+ Reply to Thread