Animated Button - Programmer

This is a discussion on Animated Button - Programmer ; How can we create animated buttons in MFC? I created animated button through 1 Cool button,saved it as swf file and imported it in MFC. Then i put that button under orignal button and executed my project but it was ...

  1. Animated Button

    How can we create animated buttons in MFC? I created animated button
    through 1 Cool button,saved it as swf file and imported it in MFC. Then

    i put that button under orignal button and executed my project but it
    was not working fine.

  2. Re: Animated Button

    In article <1151232165.829847.306160@c74g2000cwc.googlegroups. com>,
    jawadarshadch2005@yahoo.com says...
    > How can we create animated buttons in MFC? I created animated button
    > through 1 Cool button,saved it as swf file and imported it in MFC. Then
    >
    > i put that button under orignal button and executed my project but it
    > was not working fine.

    MFC doesn't understand SFC files, which are Flash scripts of some sort?

    You can make animated buttons derived from CButton in pure MFC, or you
    can make OCX / ActiveX controls. I think MSVC comes with an example of
    the latter.

    A common option is to make the window containing the animated button do
    some of the animation-control work, because it may want to make the
    button glow or shoot off sparks when the mouse comes near it.

    - Gerry Quinn

+ Reply to Thread