Hi

I don'y know what but something seems to be really strange in creating
activeX control using MFC. First I create new ActiveX project using wizzard
(with default settings). As I created new project, I reveal Class View Tree,
go to LIB node and choose AddProperty. Then I Add few properties (with
get/set methods), build - everything works fine, I can see everything in
properties and I can access methods at run-time. Then I re-open project and
add another property and build - this time property is visible in properies
sheet but I can't access any of it's methods (get/set). Any ideas why? And
2th question - is there any way to access property at run-time - all
properties I created shows only in property sheet...

thanks

Mati