mdi & childwnd - Programmer

This is a discussion on mdi & childwnd - Programmer ; Hi I started new project with wizard. I made MDI application. When I compile and start program there is one child window. I don't want it, what to do? I can't find it in the source... Regards...

  1. mdi & childwnd

    Hi
    I started new project with wizard. I made MDI application. When I
    compile and start program there is one child window. I don't want it,
    what to do? I can't find it in the source...

    Regards

  2. Re: mdi & childwnd

    > I started new project with wizard. I made MDI application. When I
    > compile and start program there is one child window. I don't want it,
    > what to do? I can't find it in the source...

    Add this code to CYourWinapp::Initinstance.

    CCommandLineInfo cmdInfo;
    ParseCommandLine(cmdInfo);

    if (cmdInfo.m_nShellCommand == CCommandLineInfo::FileNew)
    {
    // Keep program from automatically creating a view
    cmdInfo.m_nShellCommand = CCommandLineInfo::FileNothing;
    }

    if (!ProcessShellCommand(cmdInfo))
    return FALSE;

    HTH