Visual Studio 2005 , WM_INITDIALOG does not exist? - Programmer

This is a discussion on Visual Studio 2005 , WM_INITDIALOG does not exist? - Programmer ; I am using Visual Studio 2005. I wanted to create a control in the onInitDialog an dnot from resource editor. I am not able to map this class message maps to WM_ONINITDIALOG. Can someone help me or should I have ...

  1. Visual Studio 2005 , WM_INITDIALOG does not exist?

    I am using Visual Studio 2005.

    I wanted to create a control in the onInitDialog an dnot from resource
    editor.

    I am not able to map this class message maps to WM_ONINITDIALOG.

    Can someone help me or should I have to hard coded?
    Thanks
    Bhargs

  2. Re: Visual Studio 2005 , WM_INITDIALOG does not exist?

    OnInitDialog has been a virtual function since VC6.

    --
    Regards
    Sheng Jiang

    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional in Visual C++
    http://www.jiangsheng.net
    http://blog.joycode.com/jiangsheng/
    ????
    news:1148480259.520809.247830@j55g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > I am using Visual Studio 2005.
    >
    > I wanted to create a control in the onInitDialog an dnot from resource
    > editor.
    >
    > I am not able to map this class message maps to WM_ONINITDIALOG.
    >
    > Can someone help me or should I have to hard coded?
    > Thanks
    > Bhargs

  3. Re: Visual Studio 2005 , WM_INITDIALOG does not exist?

    bhargavi_ks2001@yahoo.com wrote:
    > I am not able to map this class message maps to WM_ONINITDIALOG.

    There is no WM_ONINITDIALOG message.

    --
    677265676F727940346E6575726F6E732E636F6D

+ Reply to Thread