HOw to Attach existing Application As child windows for MDI(MDI Prob.) - Programmer

This is a discussion on HOw to Attach existing Application As child windows for MDI(MDI Prob.) - Programmer ; hi all, i hv a prob in my application. i made a mdi application n executing a exe by shellexecute function & i want to make that application as child for MDI. actually i made an very simple application, u ...

  1. HOw to Attach existing Application As child windows for MDI(MDI Prob.)

    hi all,
    i hv a prob in my application.

    i made a mdi application n executing a exe by shellexecute function & i

    want to make that application as child for MDI.

    actually i made an very simple application, u can understand it like
    this, suppose i make a exe file from appwizard n now i want to execute
    it by other MDI application so, i dont knw exectly, but i heard ,
    adding some code in main application make it child for MDI. i want to
    know that code . i m very new in this field

    so plz if u people hv ny
    idea abt this plz inform me on my personal id

    premanshu.sinha#gmail.com or in group
    (please replace # wid @)

  2. Re: HOw to Attach existing Application As child windows for MDI(MDI Prob.)

    u can set as child window using simple api using HWND SetParent(
    HWND hWndChild, // handle to window
    HWND hWndNewParent // new parent window
    );
    but ..i don't know which code you r looking for

+ Reply to Thread