Hi,

My question may not be strictly on topic but it's related. Any help
(including the name of the proper usenet group for this question) will
be appreciated.

I'm trying to write a console app to start and manage several other
apps, some of which are MFC. Everything starts up correctly via the
CreateProcess() call, however when I want to shutdown I have a problem.
I seem to be able to call FindWindow(), et. al. from the console app
but I keep getting a message about GetGUIThreadInfo() being an
undeclared identifier. The function prototype is there in winuser.h,
included by windows.h. How do I get the system to recognize the
prototype?

Thanks,
Frank

P.S.