How to resize CTabCtrl buttons? - Programmer

This is a discussion on How to resize CTabCtrl buttons? - Programmer ; Hi I want to resize tabs(buttons) on my owberdraw tab control. Is there any way to catch the window on which those buttons are placed? Maybe there are some other tricks to make those buttons smaller? thanks...

  1. How to resize CTabCtrl buttons?

    Hi

    I want to resize tabs(buttons) on my owberdraw tab control. Is there any way
    to catch the window on which those buttons are placed? Maybe there are some
    other tricks to make those buttons smaller?

    thanks

  2. Re: How to resize CTabCtrl buttons?

    Hallo mati!

    > I want to resize tabs(buttons) on my owberdraw tab control. Is there any way
    > to catch the window on which those buttons are placed? Maybe there are some
    > other tricks to make those buttons smaller?

    No! The layout is done by the control itself.
    You can use the fixed style (TCS_FIXEDWIDTH) and TCM_SETITEMSIZE, or
    ownerdraw tabs.

    --
    Martin Richter [MVP] WWJD
    "In C we had to code our own bugs. In C++ we can inherit them."

+ Reply to Thread