Help required in VC++ please
I am new to vc+ programmming. So now that i am assined a job
to do an application in vc++ 6 i need to perform it.
The job i need to perform is:
1. I need to create an application which watches the number of ports in
By watching i mean i need not write on that port.
2. My exe can be an MFC or win32 application.
3. I need to give user the choice of selecting the port.
4. If the port is not connected i need to display a msg saying port not
5. If there is a port i need to watch it.
Now the help i require is is there a utility in VC++ that enables me to
read ports or write into a port.
I am totally new to this environment i don't even know windows
What should i do
Re: Help required in VC++ please
Use CreateFile(), ReadFile() and WriteFile() API's to achieve
this. Refer MSDN for each API and do it. It's simple.