Command Routing - Programmer

This is a discussion on Command Routing - Programmer ; Can anyone please give me a series of Messages( in sequence) processed in an MDI right from the time the aaplication gets started, user interaction( Ex. File Open/Save) till the point the user exits the application? It would be of ...

  1. Command Routing

    Can anyone please give me a series of Messages( in sequence) processed
    in an MDI right from the time the aaplication gets started, user
    interaction( Ex. File Open/Save) till the point the user exits the
    application? It would be of great help to me. Thanks!

  2. Re: Command Routing

    Buddy,
    I'm assuming that you are asking about Command routing in MDI App.
    When any command is passed to framework 1.CView class(your derived
    class from CView)get the message and tries to handle.If it couldn't
    then 2.CDocument could handle. if not 3.CMDIFrameWnd 4.CWinApp

    Note- This is applicable only to commands passed via menu bar or menu
    items.

    regards,
    Rajan M Swamy

+ Reply to Thread