Is this group active or not? - Programmer

This is a discussion on Is this group active or not? - Programmer ; Posts, anyone?...

  1. Is this group active or not?

    Posts, anyone?

  2. Re: Is this group active or not?

    Hallo Ed Weir (ComCast)!

    > Posts, anyone?

    I think most people directly use the microsoft.public.vc.* forums.

    --
    Martin Richter [MVP] WWJD
    "In C we had to code our own bugs. In C++ we can inherit them."

  3. Re: Is this group active or not?

    On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:13:03 +0100, "Martin Richter [MVP]"
    wrote:
    >Hallo Ed Weir (ComCast)!
    >
    >> Posts, anyone?

    >I think most people directly use the microsoft.public.vc.* forums.

    Kind of sad really. People/sheep/monkeys are so used to being herded
    about nowadays they actually think they need the brand name group
    instead of an independent group. Too baahaahahahahaad.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it
    will eat him last. - Winston Churchill

  4. Re: Is this group active or not?

    "JustBoo" wrote in message
    newsek2v1dujapob89s8num4oig69jc91ku0m@4ax.com...
    | On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:13:03 +0100, "Martin Richter [MVP]"
    | wrote:
    | >Hallo Ed Weir (ComCast)!
    | >
    | >> Posts, anyone?
    | >
    | >I think most people directly use the microsoft.public.vc.* forums.
    |
    | Kind of sad really. People/sheep/monkeys are so used to being herded
    | about nowadays they actually think they need the brand name group
    | instead of an independent group. Too baahaahahahahaad.
    |
    | An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it
    | will eat him last. - Winston Churchill

    Ed leaves the big empty room, not looking back

  5. Re: Is this group active or not?

    On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:02:37 -0800, "Ed Weir \(ComCast\)"
    wrote:

    >| An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it
    >| will eat him last. - Winston Churchill
    >
    >Ed leaves the big empty room, not looking back

    I rest my case.

    Don't think of it as dying, said Death. Just think of it as leaving
    early to avoid the rush. - T. Pratchett & N. Gaiman

+ Reply to Thread