Hi all,
I am having a issue with Wise Installer (Install Builder 8.1) on
uninstall. I have the "Delete in-use files during uninstall" checkbox
checked in the uninstall section of the Installation Expert Wizard. My
application is a system tray application that runs on Win95-2003
machines and will most likely be in use during uninstall.

It reboots as you would expect, as the application is in use, and
cleans and removes everything except the directory that the executable
was installed to. The directory is empty but the directory is still
there. If I close my application and do the uninstall it removes
everything as it should. My question is how can I cause it to remove
the directory or how can I notify the user during uninstall that he/she
needs to shut down the system tray application.

Please Help!

Thanks,
Chris
SolomonMan