Hello all,

I am having an object of some class which will search a string in my
database for me and that search may and almost always results in
multiple matches. I will be starting the search like:

DBHandler.Search ( _T("Name") );

I want this function to respond with found entry as soon as it finds
one and then continue search instead of waiting to search complete
database and then return all the results at once.

Is there any programming technique by which i can do this? I TRIED to
use call back functions few days ago and it was horrible to implement.

Thanks for your time (atleast for reading this)
Hemant Jangid