3D Tools - Programmer

This is a discussion on 3D Tools - Programmer ; I want to develop a tools to edit 3D world (I mean move, scale, rotate objects as 3dsMax but no modelling). I think I'll use Direct X but I don't know the best way to use it with a windows ...

  1. 3D Tools

    I want to develop a tools to edit 3D world (I mean move, scale, rotate
    objects as 3dsMax but no modelling). I think I'll use Direct X but I don't
    know the best way to use it with a windows interface. May I use MFC or
    something else ???

    Thanks.

  2. Re: 3D Tools

    In article <43289bc0$0$14375$626a54ce@news.free.fr>,
    "Jean-Georges Levieux" wrote:

    > I want to develop a tools to edit 3D world (I mean move, scale, rotate
    > objects as 3dsMax but no modelling). I think I'll use Direct X but I don't
    > know the best way to use it with a windows interface. May I use MFC or
    > something else ???

    Take a look at for tons of Windows 3d source
    code. (The 48 tutorials listed in the left column, for example.)

    --
    David Phillip Oster

  3. Re: 3D Tools

    > I want to develop a tools to edit 3D world (I mean move, scale, rotate
    > objects as 3dsMax but no modelling). I think I'll use Direct X but I don't
    > know the best way to use it with a windows interface. May I use MFC or
    > something else ???
    >
    > Thanks.

    Maybe you want to take a look at my demo
    http://www.8ung.at/kotyczka/opengl_en.html

+ Reply to Thread