Header Problem - Programmer

This is a discussion on Header Problem - Programmer ; I am trying to use the GetSelectionMark() method and I have included the header file, #include " " which is what it says to include in the documentation files. However, when doing this, I keep getting an error message: fatal ...

  1. Header Problem

    I am trying to use the GetSelectionMark() method and I have included
    the header file, #include "" which is what it says to include
    in the documentation files. However, when doing this, I keep getting
    an error message:

    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: '': Invalid
    argument

    I have asked a guy I worked with who has more experience in this and he
    said that I needed the < > around the afxcmn.h. But that still isn't
    working. Any one have any ideas? Thanks.

    DN

  2. Re: Header Problem

    You would use either the " "around it or <>, but not both.

    It should be
    #include

    Good luck.

    On 13 Sep 2005 06:09:18 -0700, dnelson82@gmail.com wrote:

    >I am trying to use the GetSelectionMark() method and I have included
    >the header file, #include "" which is what it says to include
    >in the documentation files. However, when doing this, I keep getting
    >an error message:
    >
    >fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: '': Invalid
    >argument
    >
    >I have asked a guy I worked with who has more experience in this and he
    >said that I needed the < > around the afxcmn.h. But that still isn't
    >working. Any one have any ideas? Thanks.
    >
    >DN

    Karl - PP/ASEL/IA

+ Reply to Thread