ActiveX: how to change Excel's active sheet by code (VC++). - Programmer

This is a discussion on ActiveX: how to change Excel's active sheet by code (VC++). - Programmer ; Hi people, I have an excel sheet embedded in a FormView, I'am trying to change the active sheet using the CSpreadSheet/CWorkSheet wrapper class, but can't find any documentation. Does any one know how to do this? thanks to everyone, Hernan!...

  1. ActiveX: how to change Excel's active sheet by code (VC++).

    Hi people,

    I have an excel sheet embedded in a FormView, I'am
    trying to change the active sheet using the
    CSpreadSheet/CWorkSheet wrapper class, but can't
    find any documentation.

    Does any one know how to do this?

    thanks to everyone, Hernan!

  2. Re: ActiveX: how to change Excel's active sheet by code (VC++).

    The worksheet class should contain an Activate() function. Select the
    worksheet you want to make active and call this function to activate it.

    -Eric

    wrote in message
    news:1125064822.100732.173580@z14g2000cwz.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi people,
    >
    > I have an excel sheet embedded in a FormView, I'am
    > trying to change the active sheet using the
    > CSpreadSheet/CWorkSheet wrapper class, but can't
    > find any documentation.
    >
    > Does any one know how to do this?
    >
    > thanks to everyone, Hernan!

  3. Re: ActiveX: how to change Excel's active sheet by code (VC++).

    Hi Eric, thanks for your help.

    I tried with the Activate() on a Worksheet but I keep geting
    and OLEException, 8002000 or something like that. I have several
    sheets and other sheet is active, but I think this shouldn't be
    a problem. Any guess?

    thanks a lot,

    Hernan Rancati

    Eric ha escrito:

    > The worksheet class should contain an Activate() function. Select the
    > worksheet you want to make active and call this function to activate it.
    >
    > -Eric
    >
    > wrote in message
    > news:1125064822.100732.173580@z14g2000cwz.googlegr oups.com...
    > > Hi people,
    > >
    > > I have an excel sheet embedded in a FormView, I'am
    > > trying to change the active sheet using the
    > > CSpreadSheet/CWorkSheet wrapper class, but can't
    > > find any documentation.
    > >
    > > Does any one know how to do this?
    > >
    > > thanks to everyone, Hernan!

+ Reply to Thread