marquee effect in MFC Dialog - Programmer

This is a discussion on marquee effect in MFC Dialog - Programmer ; Hi, My requirement is to draw animated text (marquee effect in html) which will have horizontal scrolling display. Possibly with smooth color change effect. How to make this possible? should I initiate timer and every one or less than one ...

  1. marquee effect in MFC Dialog

    Hi,
    My requirement is to draw animated text (marquee effect in html) which
    will have horizontal scrolling display. Possibly with smooth color
    change effect.
    How to make this possible?
    should I initiate timer and every one or less than one second move the
    label control? If left of lebel is right side of dialog then make the
    left of label=left of dialog - width of label and every second go on
    increasing left of label till its left is equal to right of dialog.
    Thanks,
    cric

  2. Re: marquee effect in MFC Dialog

    Something like this:
    http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls...cle.php/c5799/

    AliR.

    "cric" wrote in message
    news:1124259074.645895.317280@g43g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi,
    > My requirement is to draw animated text (marquee effect in html) which
    > will have horizontal scrolling display. Possibly with smooth color
    > change effect.
    > How to make this possible?
    > should I initiate timer and every one or less than one second move the
    > label control? If left of lebel is right side of dialog then make the
    > left of label=left of dialog - width of label and every second go on
    > increasing left of label till its left is equal to right of dialog.
    > Thanks,
    > cric

+ Reply to Thread