scrollable dialog - Programmer

This is a discussion on scrollable dialog - Programmer ; hi, i have a dialog based app in which i have created a static text control in which a grid is drawn dynamically,but now my grid size is more than the dialog size.i could not see the grid drawn beyond ...

  1. scrollable dialog

    hi,
    i have a dialog based app in which i have created a static text control
    in which a grid is drawn dynamically,but now my grid size is more than
    the dialog size.i could not see the grid drawn beyond the dialog size.
    Can anybody suggest me a way to so that on scrolling the dialog i can
    see the later part of the grid.
    thanxs .
    waiting for reply

  2. Re: scrollable dialog

    pri_shir@yahoo.co.in wrote:
    > hi,
    > i have a dialog based app in which i have created a static text control
    > in which a grid is drawn dynamically,but now my grid size is more than
    > the dialog size.i could not see the grid drawn beyond the dialog size.
    > Can anybody suggest me a way to so that on scrolling the dialog i can
    > see the later part of the grid.
    > thanxs .
    > waiting for reply

    Use a real grid control, or a CListCtrl in report mode. These will
    manage scrolling automatically.

    --
    Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

+ Reply to Thread