list box - Programmer

This is a discussion on list box - Programmer ; Hi, I want to create a list box but with each item it should show a check box.. So if I select a perticular item check box would be filled .. How to do it.. Can anyone suggest any link ...

  1. list box

    Hi,
    I want to create a list box but with each item
    it should show a check box.. So if I select a perticular item
    check box would be filled .. How to do it.. Can anyone suggest any link
    or something.
    Cric

  2. Re: list box

    free2cric@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I want to create a list box but with each item
    > it should show a check box.. So if I select a perticular item
    > check box would be filled .. How to do it.. Can anyone suggest any link
    > or something.
    > Cric

    MFC has a control like this available. Search the help for CCheckListBox.

    --
    Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

  3. Re: list box

    On 4 Jul 2005 05:22:05 -0700, free2cric@yahoo.com wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I want to create a list box but with each item
    >it should show a check box.. So if I select a perticular item
    >check box would be filled .. How to do it.. Can anyone suggest any link
    >or something.
    >Cric

    If you are using MFC, check out the CCheckListBox class. Another way
    you could do this is to use a List Control (CLIstCtrl in MFC) or
    TreeView and turn on check boxes in it.

    Regards,

    PJ Naughter

    Naughter Software
    Mail: pjna@naughter.com
    Web: http://www.naughter.com
    Hotmail/MSN Messenger: pjnaughter@hotmail.com

  4. Re: list box

    Use the ListView and not the listbox and see the extended properties to
    have a check box list view.

    Thanks
    Shabbir Bhimani
    Programming Forums - www.go4expert.com