Hello,

I need some help changing the client window background in an MFC app.
I've created a very simple MFC application. The main window is a
CFrameWnd class. I run the app and the window background is white. Is
there anyway to replace the default "white" background with some other
color? If this were not an MFC app, I could just modify the
hbrBackground member of the WNDCLASS object before the class is
registered. I am also aware of the ability to use PreCreateWindow to
modify some of the window creation properties, but I cannot find a
means to modify the background default color.

Any help or insites would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brandon