Hi All,

I'm fixing an MFC application (that previously had to run in NT only)
to work in XP from now on.

We handled different UI languages previously by using different
versions of the same strings and dialog resources in the same
executable, and let MFC (or windows, don't really know who's
responsible) load the relevant resource automatically, based on the
system locale.

In XP, this does not seem to work anymore. I have played around with
the regional settings as much as I can, changed languages anywhere I
could find them, but my app's UI remains in its default language,
which is English. Does anyone know what I need to do to get it to work
like it did on NT?

Regards,
Nils Deslé
Shop24 NV