help on mfc control scrolling - Programmer

This is a discussion on help on mfc control scrolling - Programmer ; Hi all, I am using third party grid control on my form. But now I have a problem, I need to make the grid scroll up or down by partial cell. Is there a way to do it? there is ...

  1. help on mfc control scrolling

    Hi all,
    I am using third party grid control on my form. But now I have a
    problem, I need to make the grid scroll up or down by partial cell.
    Is there a way to do it? there is no such function supported except
    scroll up or down by a cell from third party. I am newbie, any one can
    at least shed some light on this?

    Really appreciated.

    Anne

  2. Re: help on mfc control scrolling

    anne wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I am using third party grid control on my form. But now I have a
    > problem, I need to make the grid scroll up or down by partial cell.
    > Is there a way to do it? there is no such function supported except
    > scroll up or down by a cell from third party. I am newbie, any one can
    > at least shed some light on this?
    >
    > Really appreciated.
    >
    > Anne

    If you have the source code for the grid then it is possible. The
    limitation is the grid code, not Windows or MFC.

    --
    Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

+ Reply to Thread