I have successfully created an application, that continuously outputs
text to the screen. My software has to work with code written before
me because other console applications use this code. Throughout the
old code, there are several places where the output function is called,
and a LPTSTC string is sent to my output function. I am having an
issue with the \n character. When I output to the screen, \n is
printed out as a square, but the line does return and start a new one!
Is there any way I can remove the square without tampering with the
code written before me?

Thanks,
Kim