stand alone? - Programmer

This is a discussion on stand alone? - Programmer ; I am using Visual C++ .Net Express. My application won't run on other computer because there are missing .DLLs. Is there a way I can build the DLLs into my executable and so make the application more easily transportable? yours ...

  1. stand alone?

    I am using Visual C++ .Net Express. My application won't run on other
    computer because there are missing .DLLs. Is there a way I can build the
    DLLs into my executable and so make the application more easily
    transportable?
    yours
    Richard

  2. Re: stand alone?

    Yeah, buy the Professional version of VC++ and recompile with the proper
    options set.

    Free software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

    "richard pickworth" wrote in message
    > I am using Visual C++ .Net Express. My application won't run on other
    > computer because there are missing .DLLs. Is there a way I can build the
    > DLLs into my executable and so make the application more easily
    > transportable?
    > yours
    > Richard

+ Reply to Thread