Profiling in Visual Studio 20003 - Programmer

This is a discussion on Profiling in Visual Studio 20003 - Programmer ; How can be done? In Visual C++ I could do it very easy....

  1. Profiling in Visual Studio 20003

    How can be done?
    In Visual C++ I could do it very easy.

  2. Re: Profiling in Visual Studio 20003

    On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:59:38 +1100, RPG wrote:

    > How can be done?
    > In Visual C++ I could do it very easy.

    There is no profiler included in vs 2003 (at least not in the Professional
    version)

    Compuware has a version of it DevPartner Profiler that they are giving
    away. it's called "DevPartner Profiler Community Edition"

    You will find it here: (NB! The url may wrap)
    http://www.compuware.com/products/de...rtner&sf=1&p=0

    // Anders

    Crossposted to: comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.tools.mfc,microsoft.public.vc.m fc,microsoft.public.vc.mfc.docview
    Replies will go to: microsoft.public.vc.mfc

+ Reply to Thread