ampersand in cstatic - Programmer

  1. ampersand in cstatic

    Is it possible to display and ampersand character in a cstatic control?

    My CStatic doesnt display the & character but sets the next character as
    an underscore.

    Thanks
    Clive

  2. Re: ampersand in cstatic

    Try "&&"

    Free software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

    "Clive Moore" wrote in message
    news:2726df3f5cd60b1822836af80190db67.35643@mygate .mailgate.org...
    > Is it possible to display and ampersand character in a cstatic control?
    >
    > My CStatic doesnt display the & character but sets the next character as
    > an underscore.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Clive
    >

    > --