Dialog, ReBar and StatusBar - Programmer

This is a discussion on Dialog, ReBar and StatusBar - Programmer ; Hi, I'd like to create a dialog which contains only a status bar and a rebar, nothing more, nothing less. I follow the standard creation procedure (writing create function). And, surprise, after a lot of questionning, the rebar control still ...

  1. Dialog, ReBar and StatusBar

    Hi,

    I'd like to create a dialog which contains only a status bar and a rebar,
    nothing more, nothing less. I follow the standard creation procedure
    (writing create function). And, surprise, after a lot of questionning, the
    rebar control still doesn't appear.

    if anyone has an answer...

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Dialog, ReBar and StatusBar

    "Olivier Boesch" je napisao u poruci interesnoj
    grupi:4140e642$0$32632$636a15ce@news.free.fr...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'd like to create a dialog which contains only a status bar and a rebar,
    > nothing more, nothing less. I follow the standard creation procedure
    > (writing create function). And, surprise, after a lot of questionning, the
    > rebar control still doesn't appear.
    >
    > if anyone has an answer...

    Could you post the code that creates the rebar?

    --
    [ Live long and prosper ]

+ Reply to Thread