painting on web browser control - Programmer

This is a discussion on painting on web browser control - Programmer ; Hi! Is there a way to override web browsers painting method, or if not overriding is it possible to get an event (or something else) when painting in web browser control is over? I'm using CDHtmlDialog and would like to ...

  1. painting on web browser control

    Hi!

    Is there a way to override web browsers painting method, or if not
    overriding is it possible to get an event (or something else) when painting
    in web browser control is over?

    I'm using CDHtmlDialog and would like to respond after web browser control
    in CDHtmlDialog finishes drawing.

    Thanks in advance

    Zombi

  2. Re: painting on web browser control

    Activex controls,such as webbrowser control,should implement IViewObject
    and/or IViewObject2 for drawing.
    Some ActiveX controls on the webpage, such as Windows Media Player in
    windowless mode, may bypass IViewObject* and draw to screen directly.

    "Zombi" дʼ
    > Hi!
    >
    > Is there a way to override web browsers painting method, or if not
    > overriding is it possible to get an event (or something else) when

    painting
    > in web browser control is over?
    >
    > I'm using CDHtmlDialog and would like to respond after web browser control
    > in CDHtmlDialog finishes drawing.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Zombi

+ Reply to Thread