CListCtrl of Web Browsers? - Programmer

This is a discussion on CListCtrl of Web Browsers? - Programmer ; Is there any way to create a CListCtrl that contains an arbitrary array of dynamically generated web browsers? I want to create a thumbnail control that will display miniature versions of web pages in a side by side format. Like ...

  1. CListCtrl of Web Browsers?

    Is there any way to create a CListCtrl that contains an arbitrary
    array of dynamically generated web browsers? I want to create a
    thumbnail control that will display miniature versions of web pages in
    a side by side format.

    Like this

    +------------------------------------------------------------+ ...
    | | | | |
    | | | | |
    | | | | |
    | | | | |
    | | | | |
    | | | | |
    +------------------------------------------------------------+ ...

    Thanks for any suggestions
    -Julie

  2. Re: CListCtrl of Web Browsers?

    better if u use IThumbnailCapture::CaptureThumbnail to get the thumbnails of
    the web pages.

    "Julie Larson" дʼ
    news:8d52def7.0409011534.44a33c6b@posting.google.c om...
    > Is there any way to create a CListCtrl that contains an arbitrary
    > array of dynamically generated web browsers? I want to create a
    > thumbnail control that will display miniature versions of web pages in
    > a side by side format.
    >
    > Like this
    >

    > +------------------------------------------------------------+ ...
    > | | | | |