How to create a checkbox in MFC? - Programmer

This is a discussion on How to create a checkbox in MFC? - Programmer ; Hi NG How do I create a checkbox? For buttons I use CButton, but I cant find out what to use for a checkbox. Thanks AHR...

  1. How to create a checkbox in MFC?

    Hi NG

    How do I create a checkbox? For buttons I use CButton, but I cant find out
    what to use for a checkbox.

    Thanks
    AHR

  2. Re: How to create a checkbox in MFC?

    AHR wrote:

    > Hi NG
    >
    > How do I create a checkbox? For buttons I use CButton, but I cant find out
    > what to use for a checkbox.
    >
    > Thanks
    > AHR

    Button: Use CButton
    Checkbox: Use CButton
    Radio button: Use CButton
    Group box: Use CButton

    --
    Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

  3. Re: How to create a checkbox in MFC?

    "AHR" wrote in message
    news:41323920$0$282$edfadb0f@dread14.news.tele.dk. ..
    | Hi NG
    |
    | How do I create a checkbox? For buttons I use CButton, but I cant find out
    | what to use for a checkbox.

    Create a CButton and use SetButtonStyle(BS_CHECKBOX);

    ..e

+ Reply to Thread