Radio button woes in modal dialog boxes - Programmer

This is a discussion on Radio button woes in modal dialog boxes - Programmer ; Hello. I'm having trouble with radio buttons in modal dialog boxes. When the dialog box loses focus then gets it back, the last enabled radio issues a message which executes the function it is attached to, without me deliberatly pressing ...

  1. Radio button woes in modal dialog boxes

    Hello.

    I'm having trouble with radio buttons in modal dialog boxes.

    When the dialog box loses focus then gets it back, the last enabled
    radio issues a message which executes the function it is
    attached to, without me deliberatly pressing on it.

    I tried to block this with hand-made semaphores but I was unsuccesful.

    I also tried with the OnSetFosus() member of the dialog box, but the
    button issues the message before the box captures the WM_ONFOCUS()
    message.

    Any way to block the button from issuing messages after each (re)focus ?

    Thanks.

    --
    a.

  2. Re: Correction : Radio button woes in modeless dialog boxes

    --
    Marc St-Jacques

    Linux from scratch.
    http://www.linuxfromscratch.org
    Your distro. Your rules.

  3. Re: Correction : Radio button woes in modeless dialog boxes

    It sounds like your OnSetFocus signal somehow got mapped to your radio
    button callback. There is no reason that a radio button should
    generate a clicked signal without someone actually clicking on it.

    anastasiA wrote in message news:<20040818222454.3009523d.nones@devnull.net>...
    > Le Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:48:50 -0400
    > anastasiA a crit:
    >
    > > Hello.
    > >
    > > I'm having trouble with radio buttons in modal dialog boxes.
    > >
    > > When the dialog box loses focus then gets it back, the last enabled
    > > radio issues a message which executes the function it is
    > > attached to, without me deliberatly pressing on it.
    > >
    > > I tried to block this with hand-made semaphores but I was unsuccesful.
    > >
    > > I also tried with the OnSetFosus() member of the dialog box, but the
    > > button issues the message before the box captures the WM ONFOCUS()
    > > message.

+ Reply to Thread