highlight color for listview - Programmer

This is a discussion on highlight color for listview - Programmer ; How to change windows default highlight color for listview control when mouse moves over any item in the listview control?...

  1. highlight color for listview

    How to change windows default highlight color for listview control
    when mouse moves over any item in the listview control?

  2. Re: highlight color for listview

    I dont think this is possible without using owner draw or changing the
    system color. I'm pretty sure the high light color comes from a
    system wide windows setting which your application shouldn't be
    changing. You can use custom draw (which is easier to use) to change
    the background color of items but the selected state is controlled by
    windows systems colors and I think the only way to do that is owner
    draw.

    nksmitha@yahoo.com (smita) wrote in message news:...
    > How to change windows default highlight color for listview control
    > when mouse moves over any item in the listview control?

+ Reply to Thread