CPropertySheet Tab Orientation - Programmer

This is a discussion on CPropertySheet Tab Orientation - Programmer ; Please help, I'm trying to position the tabs of a CPropertysheet with a bottom orientation. Can anybody show me how to do this? Coming from Visual Basic, I'm somewhat inexperienced with the MFC. So, if you tell me to edit ...

  1. CPropertySheet Tab Orientation

    Please help,

    I'm trying to position the tabs of a CPropertysheet with a bottom
    orientation. Can anybody show me how to do this? Coming from Visual Basic,
    I'm somewhat inexperienced with the MFC. So, if you tell me to edit the .rc
    file directly or override the style in the PreCreateWindow(), that fine, but
    I not sure what style to use. I've looked through all the styles and haven't
    seen anything relating to tab orientation.

    Thanks for any help.

  2. Re: CPropertySheet Tab Orientation

    Try MSDN. Look for TCS_BOTTOM. You'll get hits giving you exact code and
    examples.

    Free software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

    "Bill S." wrote in message
    > Please help,
    >
    > I'm trying to position the tabs of a CPropertysheet with a bottom
    > orientation. Can anybody show me how to do this? Coming from Visual Basic,
    > I'm somewhat inexperienced with the MFC. So, if you tell me to edit the

    ..rc
    > file directly or override the style in the PreCreateWindow(), that fine,

    but
    > I not sure what style to use. I've looked through all the styles and

    haven't
    > seen anything relating to tab orientation.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

+ Reply to Thread