CPropertySheet - Programmer

This is a discussion on CPropertySheet - Programmer ; Hey, Does anybody know how to set the tab orientation for the CPropertySheet? I would like make it so that the tabs show up on the bottom, instead of the top. Thanks!...

  1. CPropertySheet

    Hey,

    Does anybody know how to set the tab orientation for the CPropertySheet? I
    would like make it so that the tabs show up on the bottom, instead of the
    top.

    Thanks!

  2. Re: CPropertySheet

    IIRC, you have two options - edit the .rc file directly (this is what I
    usually do), or override the style in the PreCreateWindow()

    Free software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

    "Bill S." wrote in message
    > Hey,
    >
    > Does anybody know how to set the tab orientation for the CPropertySheet? I
    > would like make it so that the tabs show up on the bottom, instead of the
    > top.
    >
    > Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread