Hi Everyone.

Thanks to help from this group I now have two child windows appear on
creation of my MDI application. I am now attempting to incorporate
functionality into each window, and am having trouble figuring out how
to tell one child window from another.

I want to include in each child frame precreate function some code
that takes as an argument the "number" of the child window. Hence
what I need is a way to enumerate the child windows somehow, so that
in the first child window I can pass the argument "string_1" to my
code, and in the second "string_2" etc.

Is there anything in the MFC that will allow me to create a list of
child windows so that I may perform such a task?