Customizing CFileDialog - Programmer

This is a discussion on Customizing CFileDialog - Programmer ; I need to do something like 'batch conversion' dialog in IrfanView ( http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/graphics/irfantut/batchcon.jpg ). As you can see there is a CfileDialog, but without 'Open' and 'Cancel' buttons. I tried to expand CFileDialog class, but the result isn't good. I ...

  1. Customizing CFileDialog

    I need to do something like 'batch conversion' dialog in IrfanView
    (http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/graphics/irfantut/batchcon.jpg).

    As you can see there is a CfileDialog, but without 'Open' and 'Cancel'
    buttons.
    I tried to expand CFileDialog class, but the result isn't good. I don't
    know how to access to controls added to dialog. I don't know how to hide
    'Open' and 'Cancel' buttons.
    I don't know if this is the right way...

    could you help me?

    thanks

    --
    Mastupristi?

  2. Re: Customizing CFileDialog

    > [...]
    > I tried to expand CFileDialog class, but the result isn't good. I don't
    > know how to access to controls added to dialog. I don't know how to hide
    > 'Open' and 'Cancel' buttons.
    > I don't know if this is the right way...
    >
    > could you help me?

    http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/W-D/dislog/commondialogs/
    HTH

    Deli