Greetings:

I have an application with a List Control embedded in a dialog box. The
left-most column of the list control supports an image list. It is a simple
pair of state images. The two images are 20x20 pixels. They work fine except
that they have positioned themselves at the very left side within the column
that they have been placed in. The header title was specified with
LVCFMT_CENTER and THAT has worked fine. The header text appears in the
center. But I want the image to appear in the center of the column as well.
Why doesn't it and how can I fix this this?

Thank you in advance.

Mark Roberts,
Toronto, Canada