Hello,

I would appreciate your time to participate in my research with
embedded operating systems. Our goal is to formulate a model that will
represent Total Cost of Development (TCD) when building devices or
applications using embedded operating systems.

If you have worked on OS development and is capable of discussing
related costs and processes, then I value your input. The survey
should take no more than 20 minutes and will cover such topics as
architecture and development requirements, resource allocation and
related costs. If you decide to participate, please reference
"comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.tools.mfc" under the other category for
the first question.

In appreciation of your cooperation, we will enter every respondent
into a drawing for one of five $500 gift certificates to Amazon.com.
Drawing to be held on June 25, 2004.

Thank you very much for your assistance. Please contact me with any
questions.

http://www.surveywriter.net/in/surve...143/04tcd2.asp

Best Regards,
Phil
508-653-9000
http://www.vdc-corp.com

Privacy Policy: VDC will not sell, rent, or in any way provide your
contact information to any 3rd party. Your individual responses are
strictly confidential. The information obtained by VDC will only be
used to develop market insights.